The Roswell North Elementary Foundation (RNEF) is a nonprofit organization founded to help provide outstanding educational opportunities for our students. We invite you to contribute to your child’s education by helping to supplement enrichment programs at Roswell North Elementary. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible and anyone can donate – parents, grandparents, and businesses large and small. Please consider contributing today!
How do I contribute?
- Use our online donation form to pay by credit card.
- Download our pledge form and send a check with your child or to the following address: Roswell North Elementary Foundation, 10525 Woodstock Road, Roswell, GA 30075.
- Company Match Program: Does your employer offer a corporate giving program that reward employees’ charitable donations? Companies with matching gift programs will cut a check to a nonprofit after an employee has made a donation and submitted the appropriate paperwork. This paperwork is usually found online via the company’s intranet, in an employee handbook, or in an HR resource. Here is a sample of companies with a corporate giving program.
- Link your Amazon Smile or Kroger Plus card to our organization. Download Instructions to link your accounts.
Where do my donations go?
The RNE Licata Science Lab and Life Science Extension is solely funded by The Foundation. Your support funds both the science teacher and operational costs of the lab.
Additionally, the Foundation Board meets each year with RNE administration to establish opportunities for strategic projects that lack funding from the Fulton County School System. These initiatives are prioritized and monies are allocated as we set our fundraising goals for the school year. Strategic projects fall within the following categories: Technology, Literacy and Healthy Living.
RNE Foundation will raise money during the 2018-2019 school year to fund the following projects:
- FULLY support the Licata Science Lab & Life Science Extension including Lab Teacher salary and supplies.
- Monarchs Across Georgia Program: Training and supplies to implement this program across all grades. Supplies include Milkweed for school garden, butterfly larvae, colored pencils, cardstock, supplies to create butterfly houses, supplies for butterfly games, and butterfly wings/antennae
- Technology for classroom and teacher training
- Continuing education and conferences for Liz Rains
- Scholarships for 5th grade field trip to Jekyll Island
- Supplies for Licata Science Lab including microscopes and slides, specimens for specimen dissection, hatching chickens, bugs, fossil molds, and much more
- Legacy Project: RNEF is working on plans for a new, covered, outdoor classroom. This will be a multi-year project to be funded over several years.